Saturday, June 6, 2009

Can anybody find meeee.....

SOMEBODY TO LOVE?


Each morning I get up I die a little
Can barely stand on my feet
Take a look in the  mirror and cry
Lord what youre doing to me
I have spent all my years in believing you
But I just cant get no relief
LORD
Somebody, somebody
Can anybody find me somebody to love? 

.............

Got no feel, I got no rhythm
I just keep losing my beat
Im ok, Im alright
AINT GONNA FACE NO DEFEAT
I just gotta get out of this prison cell
Someday Im gonna be FREE, lord!

I NEED SOMEBODY TO LOVE 

I NEED SOMEBODY TO LOVE LOVE LOVE I...
need somebody to love I
need somebody to love...

SOMEBODY somebody SOMEBODY somebody SOMEBODY somebody 

FIND ME SOMEBODY,
FIND ME SOMEBODY TO LOVE

can anybody find MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.......

somebody

to

love
_________________________________________________________________________________











yeah i have been listening to too much QUEEN

because Queen is AWESOME

and TYPING like this is FUN once on a while

hell no Dee, Im not in 少女情怀 mode

or maybe i am? =D

nah, im in UBER I LOVE QUEEN MODE <3



.............................................................

3 comments:

  1. Okay, then I'll switch ur mode back to the normal mode for the moment. XD

    BICYCLE BICYCLE ~~~~
    I WANT TO RIDE MY BICYCLE !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's okay to feel like so..

    IT'S NORMAL!!
    VERY NORMAL!!

    I Love you,
    So you DO have someone that loves you. :D
    The SOBA family loves you

    ReplyDelete
  3. somebody to love is a good song that it is =D

    ReplyDelete