Sunday, May 10, 2009

OH HEY... my life.... welllllll

oh yeah i've been ignoring this place so much =D

im looking at my vocab list while i type this totally pointless entry :3

WOOOOT INTERLUUUUDEEEEEE

ok that was random

on a totally unrelated note:

MY COSPLAY PLANS UPATE THINGERMAJIGGER

this is slowly turning into a cosplay blog, don't you think?

HOLY COW I HAVENT STARTED ON MY MASK OR CLAW. MUST VISIT MICHAELS NAOOOOOOO *Shoots self to release inner PERSONAAAAA* OAO

why yes, i am a total persona nerd PFFFTTTTTT i like the game, but its not for suicidal people, im not going to kill myself anytime soon, so everything is good *thumbs up*

OH CRAP MY KITE RUNNER PRESENTATION my group members are going to slay me alive HAHAHAHA *shoots self again to release another PERSONAAAAAAAA*

OH HEY LOOK FRUITTTTT =D

No comments:

Post a Comment